Thursday, March 24, 2011

All Danced Out

Yes, unfortunately the Syracuse season ended far earlier than I would have liked.  I thought the team was just hitting its stride and starting to play really well.  The young guys were also starting to contribute more and were no longer playing like freshman.  Alas, only one team can win it all, and like 67 other teams we will have to say "maybe next year."  But the thing is, now I need an idea for a direction for this blog until that time comes. I was thinking about doing just basketball in general, but I want something a little more exciting.  Any ideas in the comments would be greatly appreciated.  In the meantime, here is a sweet video of Blake Griffin's latest dunkface.  And it shouldn't have been a charge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvyelLWnDMo

No comments:

Post a Comment