Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Back to Blogging

Sorry for the lack of posts.  I have been pretty busy lately and am still getting used to balancing my time between school and working two jobs.  But anyway, let me start by fixing an error in my last post.  The Connecticut game was played in Hartford, not in Storrs.  Let's get to some games though.  We got a good win against Connecticut (I believe I had that) and then a blowout against South Florida.  We then had two losses to Georgetown and Louisville.  Georgetown is a good team that is well coached, so I suppose I can get over that, but the Louisville game should have been a win.  I was working for that game so I didn't get to see it.  But since all of that is old news, I don't want to spend too much time on it.
    Last night the 'Cuse got a good home win against West Virginia in a nationally televised game on ESPN.  Again, I was working so I didn't see the game.  Thank you Valentine's Day, it is no fun working at one of the only restaurants in town on days like that.  I do know that the team was led by Brandon Triche and his 20 points (more on him in the next post).  Hopefully this win will get the team back on track with tough road games coming up against Villanova and Georgetown.

No comments:

Post a Comment